Friday, May 3, 2013

VideoArtes.com

This piece on the homepage of VideoArtes.com is really amazing! I love the woman driving with 13 GPS's, its humorous but shows mass consumption in the modern world. Anytime I am in the car I probably have at least 3 devices that can direct me between my phone, GPS and an itouch.

I love how they are all talking over each other and giving different directions. It kind of shows the intelligence of machine v man and our over dependence on machine.

This piece by MilkyEyes hurts my head to even imagine how much preparation was necessary to create this video. The artist spent  a lot of time planning and putting hard work into all the folding images. It is amazing how video art can incorporate other types of art, in this example, drawings to make a completely different product. This is an animation made of drawings and video like no other I have even seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment