Thursday, March 7, 2013

I want to learn coding!

I found this video to be extremely inspirational. Computer programming is so valuable, as an inspiring entrepreneur I can't help but notice that most of lives new big innovations and products revolve somehow around computer programming. Whether this be making mobile applications, the newest technology or even making an awesome website for a new product. 


I have been wanting to learn computer coding for a long time now. I think many people might be interested in doing so but we often hear horror stories of how difficult and intense it is to do so. I am going to make it a new goal to learn at least a little bit of coding. Now that I am graduating in May I can no longer take a UT class on the subject but there are many books and online resources. A friend of mine recommended me this website that teaches coding. I think learning coding may help me because it would likely increasing ones ability to problem solve and takes a lot of dedication. I hope more schools will implement computer programming and more people will not be scared of trying it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment