Thursday, March 7, 2013

August Sings Carmen

In some odd way, I enjoyed this video. I liked that it had an element of suspense, I never knew what was coming next. I think the animation, specifically the robot dancing on the desk it impeccable. It blows my mind how animation and effects can make things come to life in way they never do in the real world. I was kind of baffled by this video when I first saw it. How was it made? What does it mean? But the beauty of the internet is that these questions can be answered!

Wellah: The making of video:


This just shows how much time, effort, manpower and practice goes into making such a creative and well executed video. I think the appealing part of this video is the juxtaposition of the classic opera audio with wild, outlandish and modern visuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment